Welcome to Bakersfield Medical Centre
With patients' needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
• To treat our patients promptly, courteously, with dignity and respect and in complete confidence.
• To give equal access to all regardless of gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, HIV positivity, working pattern, caring responsibilities, trade union activity or political beliefs – or any other grounds.
• To provide a high quality service.
• To value staff and have a common shared goal. This means being open, respectful, fair and accountable.
• To work in partnership with other primary care providers to deliver the best care for patients.
• To encourage development of the team as a fundamental to good quality care.
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
(Site updated 13/02/2018)